Welcome the Girl Child
Welcome the Girl Child is a Flagship Programme of IMA. Kindly promote it as much as possible by any of the followings. The girl is defined till the age of 18.
· Support a Girl Child (0-18 years) by announcing a scholarship of Rs.500/- per month for her educational / skill development activities.
· Support her with a fixed deposit of Rs. 1.5 lakhs in a bank and deposit its interest to the Girl Child’s bank account till she becomes 18. After that you can get your money back.
· Organize a skill development programme for her which should help her in income generation in future. You can choose any of the 64 arts which every women should learn.
· Support a Girl Child for free heart surgery, if the parents cannot afford. You can refer to headquarters for help.
· Adopt a Girl’s Schools and give health lectures and conduct health check-up camps.
· Distribute Iron Frolic Supplement to the Girl Child in schools.
· Create awareness about the Child Sexual Abuse Sutras to Girl Child. “Sexual violence against children, a crime, is common, preventable, whether evident or suspected, is punishable acute medico legal emergency
· Waive off your consultancy fee on birth of Girl Child.
· Identify a Girl Child who is sick and cannot afford treatment and help her in getting the treatment.
· Participate in campaign 950: to bring the child sex ration of 950 girls to 1000 boys
· Kindly expose black sheep in the medical fraternity who are indulging in female foeticide.
· The Slogan of IMA is that no Girl Child should die in the country.